- What’s the name of the island where Fingal’s Cave is found
- What book has Gill been reading when this story begins?
The Kelpies’ Pearls
- Who wrote it?
- What is a Puffin’s main food?
Sand eels – hey are in short supply and this is threatening puffin polulations.
- Do puffins build nests in trees?
No they nest in burrows undergound!
- What is the name of the park where the Kelpies live?
- What does the Falkirk wheel do?
Lifts boats up and down 14M between the Forth and Clyde canal and the Union canal.
- How far is it from Fingal’s Cave to the Giant’s Causeway?
- If you fly between them in a straight line, which island will you pass over?
- What is that island famous for?
Making malt whisky!
- What is the name of the town where Heidi and Morag live?
- Who designed the Kelpies in Falkirk?
- What are the Kelpies names?
Baron and Duke
- What kind of rock is the Giant’s Causeway made of?
- What’s the name of the castle where Finn was imprisoned by the Pooka?
- Where is the castle where Finn was imprisoned by the Pooka?
Between Portrush and Bushmills in County Antrim, Norhern Ireland
- Which ferry company sails from Oban to Mull?
Caledonian McBrayne – Calmac
- Who is Benandonner favourite band?
- Who is Finn MacCool’s favourite band?
- What tartan is Benandonner wearing?
Ancient Murray of Atholl
- There’s a Mud Giant’ head in Heidi and Morag’s garden. Where is the real Mud Giant?
The Lost Gardens of Heligan, near Mevagissey in Cornwall.